Creating the Perfect Outdoor Living Area
Landscape Planting Installation
Landscape plantings beautify your home or business. Our designers will meet with you and come up with a plan that reflects your ideas along with strong design principles. Let us draw up a design that will bring out the special features of your home or business.
When we install a tree, shrub, or perennial planting, you can be assured that you are getting the best plant possible for that location. Our design staff is adept at the correct placement of plants in your design to produce an attractive setting, not future problems. With over 50 years in business, Woodstream Nurseries has the experience to do the right job the first time. Using only the highest quality plants and materials ensures a quality finished product for years to come.
The installation process is completed by our experienced landscape crews Their expert installation allows us to offer a strong guarantee to our customers. We will not consider a job complete until our customer is completely satisfied.
Our Guarantee: When Woodstream Nurseries installs your planting, we will replace at NO CHARGE any woody plant that is not alive and growing two years from the date they were planted. Roses, perennials, and ornamental grasses are guaranteed until October 1 of the year in which they are planted.
Hardscapes are man-made features used in the landscape for various purposes.
Our hardscape installation quality is second to none.
We have decades of experience installing all types of hardscape products — natural stone, pavers, and wall products from various manufacturers.
Let our design and hardscape construction staff build the outdoor living space of your dreams.
Hardscape examples include:
- Pool Decks
- Retaining Walls
- Seating Walls
- Outdoor Kitchen
Seasonal Landscape Cleanups
Make your landscape investment shine! All landscapes need some TLC to keep them in top shape. The following items can be completed as part of your landscape cleanup by our experienced crews …
- Remove any debris or leaves from plantings
- Address winter damage & remove dead wood from plantings
- Trim plantings as necessary (shaping and pruning)
- Cut new edge on bed areas
- Re-set curbing and repair as necessary
- Fertilize plant material
- Weed and cultivate areas as needed
- Apply weed preventer to beds
- Apply a new layer of mulch
- Touch up existing mulch
- Clean lawn as needed
Woodstream recommends that you trim most of your plants after the 4th of July. Most plants have completed their seasonal growth and that growth has had time to mature. There are certain plants that should NOT be trimmed at this time, such as those that flower later in the season (e.g., Rose of Sharon and Hydrangeas). Our experienced crews have the proper equipment and expertise to do the job right. Please call for an estimate!
Fall is for planting! Autumn’s cooler temperatures and increased rain provide excellent growing conditions for new plants and encourage the growth of the root system. Since most plants are beginning to enter their dormant periods, roots do not have to compete with other plants for food and energy. Fall planting provides a head start on next spring’s growth that will result in more flowers and foliage early in the season. Please call for an estimate!
- Work fertilizer or organic matter into the soil before the ground freezes
- Pruning in the fall will create healthier spring trees, shrubs, and perennials
- Remove annuals after first frost
- Continue watering as needed
Rubber Parking Curbs
In 1999, Woodstream Nurseries diversified its operations to include the sale and distribution of recycled rubber parking products. Unlike the use of concrete products which require frequent replacements, recycled rubber products are safer and more durable. Woodstream stocks full pallets of 6′ recycled rubber parking curbs as well as Easy Rider Speed Bumps. Consider using recycled rubber parking products in your Spring cleanups and new installations. Woodstream Nurseries would be happy to provide an estimate on installing recycled rubber products at your location. Please call us at (716) 741-3434.
Recycled Rubber Parking Curbs
- In-molded highway reflective tape (available in yellow or white) ensures visibility and pedestrian safety.
- Constructed of 100% recycled rubber tires mainly derived in the USA.
- Lightweight (34 lbs.), 1/10 the weight of standard concrete curbs.
- 6′ Lengths (6’L x 6″W x 4″H), 49 curbs on a full pallet.
- Comes with 4 pre-drilled holes for easy installation.
- Flexible design conforms to uneven road surfaces.
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking. Will not chip, crack, or fade.
- High visibility at night.
- Simple installation by one person.
- Can be installed on any road surface.
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures.
Easy Rider Speed Bumps …
- Reduce speed to 5 mph
- 6′ Length (6’L x 12″W x 2.25″H)
- 51 lbs
- Same features as Recycled Rubber Parking Curbs above
Accessories for above products: Rebar Spikes – 12″ length
Warranty for above products: 3 years on product, 1 year on tape (under normal use – does not include plow damage).