Creating Perfect Outdoor Living Areas in WNY for Over 50 Years
Founded in 1969 by the late Dick Page, Woodstream is a family-owned and operated company. Dick’s son and company President, Eric Page, and Dick’s son-in-law and company Vice President, Randy Wdowka are graduates of the Landscape Design program at Alfred State College and are the company’s experienced Landscape Designers.
With every project, customers receive the benefit of a collaborative design effort from the owners and a combination of their talents and ideas for the project. Customer service does not stop with the installation. Our long-range service program is guaranteed – “We don’t leave a job until the project meets both ours and the customer’s expectations.”
Woodstream will employ up to five crews during our peak season. Many of our foremen have been with the company for over thirty years. Their skill and extensive experience in hardscape and planting installation are hard to match. The attention to detail is very evident in our jobs and our workers take pride in a job well done. We are also especially proud that most of our clients are repeat customers or referrals, based on our excellent reputation for quality work & customer service.
We take pride in being active members of the following groups:
- New York State Nursery and Landscape Association (NYSNLA)
- Plant WNY – The Professional Landscape and Nursery Trade.
- Lifetime Certified Nursery and Landscape Professionals (CNLP)
- Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership (CEL) – University of Buffalo
- PROBUS – Professional Business Association
- Clarence Chamber of Commerce