“Woodstream Nurseries has over 40 years of experience in creating beautiful “outdoor living centers” for our many clients in Western New York. We set high standards for ourselves & take pride in our work”.
– Eric Page, President of Woodstream Nurseries
Founded in the 1960s by Dick Page, Woodstream Nurseries has been meeting & exceeding those standards since its inception. Woodstream is a family-owned and operated company. Dick’s son-in-law, and the company’s Vice President, Randy Wdowka is the third key member of the company. Dick, Eric, and Randy are all graduates of the Landscape Design program at Alfred State College and are the company’s experienced Landscape Designers.
With every project, customers receive the benefit of a collaborative design effort from all the owners and a combination of their talents and ideas for the project. Customer service does not stop at the installation. Our long-range service program is guaranteed – “We don’t leave a job until the project meets both ours and the customer’s expectations.”
Woodstream will employ five to eight crews during our peak season. Our foremen have been with the company for many years. Their skill, especially in the highly specialized area of Unilock installation and planting is hard to match. The attention to detail is very evident in our jobs and our workers take pride in a job well done. We are also especially proud that most of our clients are repeat customers or referrals, based on our excellent reputation for quality work & customer service.
We take pride in being active members of the following groups…
- New York State Nursery and Landscape Association (NYSNLA)
- Western New York State Nursery and Landscape Association (WNYSNLA)
- Certified Nursery and Landscape Professionals (CNLP)
- Buffalo Executive Association (BEA)
- Center Entreprenurial Leadership (CEL) – University of Buffalo
- PROBUS – Professional Business Association
- Clarence Chamber of Commerce