In 1999 Woodstream Nurseries diversified its operations to include the sale and distribution of recycled rubber parking products. Unlike the use of concrete products, which require frequent replacements, recycled rubber products are safer and more durable. Woodstream stocks full pallets of 6′ recycled rubber parking curbs as well as Easy Rider Speed Bumps. Consider using recycled rubber parking products in your Spring cleanups and new installations. Woodstream Nurseries would be glad to give you an estimate on installing recycled rubber products at your location. Please contact us using the contact page or call us at (716) 741-3434.
Recycled Rubber Parking Curbs (Park It):
- In molded highway reflective tape (available in yellow or white) ensures visibility and pedestrian safety.
- Constructed of 100% recycled rubber tires mainly derived in the USA.
- Lightweight (34 Lbs), 1/10 the weight of standard concrete curbs.
- 6′ Lengths (6’L x 6″W x 4″H), 49 curbs on a full pallet.
- Comes with 4 pre drilled holes for easy installation.
- Flexible design conforms to uneven road surface
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor parking.Will not chip, crack or fade.
- High visibility at night.
- Simple installation by one person.
- Can be installed on any road surface.
- Resistant to ultraviolet light, moisture, oil, and extreme temperatures.
Easy Rider Speed Bumps:
- Reduces speed to 5 mph.
- 6′ Length (6’L x 12″W x 2.25″H).
- 51 Lbs.
- Same features as Recycled Rubber Parking Curbs above
Accessories for above products: Re bar Spikes -12″ length
Warranty for above products: 3 Years on product, 1 year on tape (Under normal use – does not include plow damage).
Click here for updated 2014 Pricing Information
Park-It Parking Curb Installation