Welcome to one of the hidden gems in the historic town of Clarence Center, NY. We hope that you will visit our completely stocked, well maintained Garden Shop. It is located on Wolcott Road which is off of Transit, just 2 roads north of North French Road. Our “country” location lends itself to a relaxed shopping experience. Browse to your hearts content and feel free to ask us any questions! Our courteous, experienced staff is always happy to work with you to make your landscape selection of plants and materials. The store has many outdoor display gardens, which not only spot light shrubs and perennials, but many examples of Unilock walls, walkways & patios. Our indoor display of Unilock walls & pavers in various colors & styles gives a true idea of the many options available. Store hours vary with the season – we recommend that you give us a call for our hours & weekly specials (716) 741-3434.
Our plants and products are selected with care and concern. Only the highest quality products are carried. During these tough economic times we have adjusted our price structure and lowered our garden shop prices with no compromise in quality.
Some of the Products in our Garden Shop:
- Perennials – Our specialty! Many varieties & sizes from economical 3″ pots to well established 5 gallon pots
- Trees, Shrubs, Vines – In many sizes & varieties.
- Annuals – Hanging Baskets, single pots, flats
- Roses – Try the hardy “Knock-Out” varieties!
- Grass Seed & Sod – Various blends for various conditions
- Bulk Products – by the cubic yard or in your container (Bushel basket, 5 gallon buckets)
- Hardwood Mulch, Black Dyed Mulch, Quality Topsoil, Ornamental Stone
- Bagged Products:
- Mulches – Hardwood, Black Gold Fine Hardwood, Red or Black Cedar Mulch, Pine Mulch & Nuggets & more
- Soil Products – Topsoil, Potting Soil, Compost, Peat Moss
- Unilock Care – Sealer, Cleaner, Polymeric Jointing Sand, Adhesive
- Fertilizers, RoundUp, Preen, Insecticides
The Woodstream Nurseries Garden Shop is located in Clarence Center, NY just off of Transit Rd.